Sacred Art Patrons
Stained Glass Window Contributors
The vision and sacrifice of 3,000 donors made this stained glass window possible. Each time you visit this site, you’ll see the names of 25 different donors. Use the search box below locate a specific donor name. If you have any questions about donors, contact Debi Nixon.
- Darlene Scholting
- Bill and Marcie ArtmanIn honor of our children and grandchildren Jamie, Lori, Chase and Cole Mays and Eric, Tammy, Caroline, Olivia and Ethan Carney for all the joy you give to us. Love, Mom and Dad Nana and Papa
- Terry and Bev CarltonIn honor of and in memory of our parents and grandparents, for their inspiration and faith in God.
- Susan and Garry PooreIn honor of our beautiful children Amy and Brent Lovett, Scott Poore, Ashley and Josh Schreck.
- John and Laura ReedyIn honor of Phyllis Reedy and in memory of Mitchell Reedy
- Bob and Bev Londerholmin memory of Richard Davis and in honor of the Londerholm and Lipps families
- Dennis and Vicki SmithIn memory of William and Stephen Holman
- Larry and Susan Hauser
- Ken and Christy MeisnerIn memory of parents John and Phyllis Meisner
- Mary Gladfelter and FamilyIn memory of H. Lee Gladfelter and Ralph and Eunice Newman
- Ryan and Morgan KyleIn memory of Lanier Nowowiejski-Bishop
- Curt McGeeney and Onalisa WinbladIn honor of our children Anna and Rhett McGeeney
- Mary and Larry Bush
- Steve and Lexie PappasIn honor of Michael, Nicholas and Alexandra Pappas
- Janet Kannard
- Kevin and Susan Green
- Kissel FamilyIn memory of husband, Bill Kissel, and in honor of daughter Jen Duggan and son BJ Kissel and families.
- Barbara Smart-Koch and Terry J. KochIn memory of Ralph and Daisy Moore, Esther and Walter Koch
- Alfred and Marion WalckRev. Ed. Robertson
- Jim and Nancy Mahoneyin honor of Jennifer and Matt Hotle, Jamie and Lauren Mahoney, Allison Mahoney, Gavin, Violet, Lilly and Ava Hotle
- Valerie and Angel Monroy
- Matt ZellerIn honor of the Zeller and Ferris Families
- Gary and Fran Russell
- Melvin R. Renner and S. Virgie RennerIn honor of Melvin R. Renner and S. Virgie Renner
- Mr. and Mrs. David W. ClarkIn memory of Edward DeRoy Robertson, Sr.