Sacred Art Patrons
Stained Glass Window Contributors
The vision and sacrifice of 3,000 donors made this stained glass window possible. Each time you visit this site, you’ll see the names of 25 different donors. Use the search box below locate a specific donor name. If you have any questions about donors, contact Debi Nixon.
- Roger and Barb Anninin memory of our parents Art and Eleanor Annin and Clarence and Cathy Beckner
- Doug Zeckser
- Scott and Sheila CartIn honor of Kaylee and Marissa Cart
- The JohnstonsIn honor of Reverend and Mrs. Walter Schell
- John and Nancy Moore
- James Allen Lee and Nora Lee LeeIn honor of James Braden; Lucy, Truman and Lincoln Reddin; Blake and Barrett Hauser.
- Elizabeth GoodIn honor of William Henry Good
- Patricia O’Neil HattawayIn memory of my parents Marianne E. and Richard O’Neil and grandparents, Minnie and Ernest O’Neil.
- Valerie SmithIn honor of my loving husband Rob Smith
- Candice GwinIn memory of our loving mom Shirley Gwin
- Marilee Helvey
- Elspeth Pierce
- Connie VeskernaIn honor of my loving family Lanny, Stacy, Andrew, Ella and Carrie, Tyler, Sadie
- Mark and Kim MawhineyIn memory of Mrs. Gertrude Ballard
- Ted and Karen HarrimanIn honor of Sadie, Macy and Owen Carver
- Sharon RitterIn honor of the inspiring women in my life Norene Laudel, Marty Mather, Cheryl Halvorson, Nancy Brown, Elizabeth Ritter, Rebecca Ritter
- Rick and Judy TremblayIn honor of Jason Nathaniel Tremblay and Richard Brian Tremblay
- William and Deborah Noelin honor of our parents Marvin and Beverly Dykeman and James and Betty Noel.
- Stacy Hansen MontgomeryIn honor of my Parents, for teaching me the importance of faith
- The James O. Zerbe FamilyIn memory of Janet L Zerbe, loving wife, mother, grandmother and great grandmother.
- Ayers FamilyIn honor of Jason, Logan and Grant Ayers
- Wayne and Cheryl PerzeeIn honor of our children Aaron Perzee Chris (Perzee) and Kevin Marose, Grandboys Brendan and Rylan Marose
- Chelepis FamilyIn honor of Anna Grace Chelepis
- Jerry and Susan HaltermanIn honor of our daughters Jillian and Katherine Halterman
- Lea Morrison